The Paranormal Society - The Online Paranormal Social Community

Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's been a long time...

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've last posted here. A lot of things have happened in a short amount of time. My husband has gotten out of the military on a medical discharge and I've been researching things for my newest blog about the paranormal. You can check it out at http://anotherparanormalday.blogspot.com/. It's something that I have always been interested in and have had a lot of encounters with. My husband has spoiled me my buying me ghost hunting equipment. It's a pure adrenaline rush, especially when you find EVP's. I'll be sharing all of the evidence I get from my investigations on my newest blog. Please follow the link above and sign up for email & don't forget to +1 us!!

Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment