The Paranormal Society - The Online Paranormal Social Community

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

odd happenings in my house

My husband, children, and I have lived in the same house for 2 years. Recently we've had some unusual goings on here. Within the last month or so, we've noticed somethings moved from where we left them or objects moving by themselves, and seeing shadows or flashes of light out of the corner of our eyes. At first I didn't think anything of it, thinking we had moved the stuff without realizing it. Three weeks ago I had the fan on a table facing our kitchen. Then for no apparent reason the fan turned toward me. This happened twice in the same day until I yelled "quit it" into the air and it stopped.

My husband had his wedding ring sitting on the top shelf of the stand by the tv. I'm 5'11" and the shelf is about chin level with me. For some reason the ring was in my shoe this morning.... Ok yes I do have cats, but they don't get up there & if they had would they have not knocked down (or over) the picture frames & statue I have up there? Nothing else on this shelf was touched but the ring. It's a little odd if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment